Saturday 8 March 2014

New Attic Bear Designs

*~*NEW ATTIC BEAR DESIGNS*~*

I have been spending lots of my free time at my design table.. I knew what I wanted to create and what fabrics I wanted to use but pulling it all together takes a bit of time.. This is my latest "MOST TREASURED " series from ATTIC BEARS.. They are very much in the prim style and look so old and loved.. They have been popular here in the U.K and I have also had an offer to supply a shop with my Attic Bears so exciting times ahead I think..

*~*Blessings*~*

 

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, your creations are so adorable, love them all. Thanks for dropping in on my blog, welcome, Blessings Francine.

Teri said...

Goodness...before I read the above comment...I was thinking the exact words...I think your dolls are the most adorable ever!!!! I can see why they're so popular!!!

Firecracker Kid said...

I like this fabric and all the new Attic Bears! Are you keeping these? Congratulations on the offer! You should take it. Hugs!
Carol

lindsey said...

I love the black bear....he's gorgeous.