Tuesday 6 April 2010

BELATED EASTER BLESSINGS..BUT WHAT FUN WE HAD :0)..




I would like to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter..We have had a house full of students over the weekend and with all the cooking it has been hectic but fun...we are now back to norm if there is ever a one LOL...










After getting over a virus this last week I did put a couple of spring time gatherings together...hope you like the pics..








Here is a pic of the eggs we dyed all ready to roll on Easter Sunday..This is a lovely Easter card all handstitched by my secound youngest son Elliot aged 8..Oh and the egg he did too..A very talented little soul..






A pic of the gang..my daughter (center) with her mates..my 2 youngest sons and my soulmate in the checked shirt..He will hate I posted him LOL...









All Ready Steady to roll them eggs...


















Down to the bottom of the hill..This is the bottom of Harbottle castle hill ...note the houses...









Not many left in the egg rolling compitition now LOL..
















YEAH..John is the winner...He was so chuffed and is taking his egg back to Liverpool...
We have had such fun over the weekend and we love to be surrounded by young people and there infectious energy LOL...I hope everyone has a great week...*~*Blessings*~*...Angi XX

No comments: