Friday 28 January 2011

*SPRING MUST BE ON THE WAY*

My goodness where has the time gone since my last post !!?!!...I think I have been bitten by the Spring Bug...I have been clearing out, painting and remodeling my home...I am calling it my FADED CHARM look...I love it and when the sun was streaming in this week it gave me a real calm feeling and made me smile LOL..I will share some pics later in the weekend of my bedroom and sitting room as one of my boys is off to France on a school ski trip so I am up to the eyes with labels and toiletries..I have added this little pic below as a little teaser..it was taken in my sitting room... 
I have managed to make up a few prims when the paint has been drying..
A prim worn STANDING DOLL..♥

Also a sweet SPRING THYME RABBIT..♥

I hope everyone is well and enjoys the weekend..Don't forget to call back and check out the FADED CHARM look..*~*Blessings*~*..♥

6 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You little minx! Leaving us in suspense about your new look! I like that. I can't wait to see what FADED CHARM is all about!
★Linda★

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Adorable!Very cute creations!
enjoy our day
Teresa

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

I can't wait to see your pics of your new decorating!!!..Your doll and bunny are wonderful!!!~~hugs,Jen

Firecracker Kid said...

I got in today Angi:) Love you standing dollies and bunny.
Hugs~Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I have been clearing out and organizing also, but not remodeling... yet. I love the sound of "Faded Charm". I'm glad it gave you such a calm feeling. It's so nice to feel that about our homes.

Your handmades are truly wonderful, I love them so much!

Lucy said...

You have such a nice dollies