Tuesday 29 March 2011

EASTER BUNNIES MY FAVOURITE ♥

*SWEET EASTER BUNNIES*
I think I must confess that next to bears my next best favourite make are Bunnies...I love making them in all mediums...the blackened beeswax ones smell of sweet chocolate cheesecake and boy do you want to take a nibble..the wool fabric ones take on the lovely olde and worn prim look and I recently tried my hand at needlefelting...this was so much fun but can be a a painful experiance too..those needles are so so sharp LOL..I was instantly hooked and have a few new projects in the making..finally don't you just love the vintage bunny graphics..fantastic for printing on fabric bags filled with blackened beeswax Easter ornies...the pics I have shared with you are items I have available on ebay at the mo...





Click my sidebar ebay link to take a peek...I have been enjoying some barmy Spring weather here in the U.K these past couple of days whilst catching up on orders but rain is on the horrizon..*~*Blessings*~*

8 comments:

RDA Pony Tales said...

I live in Northumberland, how have I not discovered you?! I LOVE bears and bunnies too, they are all simply wonderful :) Abby

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi Angi,I wanted to thank you for the lovely giveaway that I won. The bunny, hearts, and bag are just so beautiful. I love them so much. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I received them about aweek and a half ago, but I was sick, otherwise I would have contacted you earlier. The bunnies are just awesome. Have a great week. Hugs, Linda

renee said...

Just beautiful! I love the bears and bunnies myself! I know needlefelting needles are VERY sharp! I have snagged myself with them before too! I need to get some things happening here, my problem is, I seem to enjoy doing many things. It's hard to choose what to do next.
Have a great week.
Renee

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Angi.. your bunnies are so sweet, my favorite one is the very first picture. He almost looks like he has a broken heart and needs some lovin'

Blessings, Traci

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the bunnies!!!!!!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Angi
Adorable bunnies~ great job on all of them!
smiles
Teresa

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Angi X:) I love your primitive Easter creations. They're just right and can be left out all the time:)
Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I'll agree with you girl, I love the blackened beeswax bunnies and the felted ones too... they are all so very prim! But smelling like chocolate cheesecake?? Oh my, I would want to take a bite! Lovely handmades Angi!