Saturday 21 May 2011

*AN UPDATE ON AN ENGLISH DECORATOR*

*~*THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES*~*
For all you prim decorating lovers and followers of THE PRIMITIVE PLACE magazine..you will have seen in the latest Summer issue some homes decorated in the prim and early colonial style from the U.K..I know the girls who have had their homes featured and it was exciting to see their pics in the glossies LOL..my dearest friend is Sarah Catlin and I often post her home pics here on my blog..we have fun together when we visit and chat endlessly on the phone...Sarah's home is her passion and her hobby..she loves to decorate and change the mood in her lovely rooms..she spends hours searching the net for just that right piece to enhance her displays and loves to attend Antique Fairs in the hopes of purchasing that long sort after treasured item..Since her pics went off to the states to be featured in the magazine alot has changed around Sarah's lovely home..She would love to share some updated pics with you all...ENJOY ♥ 
*SITTING ROOM|* with newly bought Antique desk and a growing collection of pewter ware...



 *HALLWAY* another gorgeous Antique clerks desk...
 *DINNING ROOM* with newly built fireplace and pegrail..


 *BEDROOM* with newly added bed canopy and pegrail...



 *MILLIE'S GORGEOUS ROOM* with newly added hutch and settlers bench...



I sure hope you all had fun browsing Sarah's new updated home pics..I will no doubt post more of Sarah's home in the future 'coz nothing stays the same for long in this gorgeous prim/colonial home..
Enjoy your weekend..*~*Blessings*~* ♥

4 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! I love all those pieces of furniture and how they all work together so well!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Christine

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Love her place, thanks for sharing!

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow...Sarah must change things out on a continual basis - had I achieved the look she had in the magazine, I'd have been happy for life (well, I THINK I would have....) I envy those like her who have ceaseless energy and passion for change! Thanks for sharing, Angi - looking forward to more! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Thanks so much for sharing- great eye candy!