Saturday 24 January 2009

I HAVE THE BUNNY BUG

Where have the weeks gone since Christmas..it seems the weather picks up a little and we all start thinking of Spring and Easter..I have had those thoughts and have been having some fun with a couple of patterns by Victoria Lynn at Kentucky Prims..The "Peter rabbit" is so grubby and rag stuffed for a great feel and I have given him a little ditty bag filled with sweet Annie topped carrots..he is so cute and charming ..my next project was a little pull-toy..I love these as they represent childrens playthings from days gone by..this "Little Miss Cotton-tail" is an extreme prim and has lavender tuffs stitched to her side..I have stuffed her with sawdust and lavender so she smell great to..They will be added to my site later this week..I think I might have to start on a couple of Valentine items as that will be here before we know it to...XX *~*Blessings*~*

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Angi, I just looove the bunnies. Very prim. Right up my alley. Great job. Prim Hugs, Tammy