Friday 7 May 2010

PICS OF NEW MOVES IN MY HOME

SOME HOMEY PICS

I have been having a few move arounds today at home whilst doing my housework..I thought I would share the pics with you...I love to look at homey pics too LOL..
A cupboard in my bedroom

Don't you just love bears and my dear friend Sarah was the inspiriration for this little gathering..

This bonnet head is a brand new design and I hope to add it to my website over the next few days...

Here it is again pictured in my drysink in the snug (my everyday sittingroom)

I just love this crock jug with the spring flowers on my snug window sill..Oops sorry about my car in the background LOL..
A view from the snug into my kitchen..

A couple of pics of my dinning room and yes we eat here everyday..

Another view
And the last one..
I do hope you have enjoyed this small tour and liked the pics I will add some more soon....
Have a lovely evening..*~*Blessings*~* Angi XX







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks wonderful!!!
Im in love with your standing bear in the last photo. :)
This post was full of such eye candy!! Yum Yum! :)
Tam

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Love your changes Angie, the basket looks great as is the new bonnet bobbin head design!

Have a good weekend!
Blessings
Karen

Maggey and Jim said...

New to your blog but love your stuff. Came from Rusty Thimble.. Love her too. Things are looking nice at your place.. Have a great week.
Maggey

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh Angi, I love the color scheme. Nicely done:)