Saturday 30 April 2011

*SATURDAYS PROJECT*

*~*A PRIMITIVE COLONIAL CLOAK*~*
I was asked to make a Colonial style cloak for a very dear friend and loyal customer..we sourced the fabric and I set about searching the net for a simple design and even a pattern so I could go ahead with this requested project..After much searching I drew a blank and had to make it up as I went along and even trying it on along the way..I think you will agree it has turned out prim perfect and is going to look lovely hanging it it's new home...
BACK VIEW
 CLOSE UP OF HOOD AND CLOAK SHRUG PIECE
 FRONT VIEW
 SIDE VIEW
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend break...*~*Blessings*~*..♥

10 comments:

Primitive Echoes said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Love it. You did such a great job.
Kat

renee said...

Very nice! I am sure your friend will like it!
Have a good weekend,
Renee

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love it.;)

TheCrankyCrow said...

That is just all kinds of cool, Angi! I LOVE it!!! You might have to "sprout" out with a whole line of colonial reproduction clothing!! I think it would be a for and for certain hit! Enjoy your weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

My Colonial Home said...

How wonderful...great work.

Karen

The Cloth Shed said...

Fabulous Angi....you have captured it perfectly.
Julie x

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You did awesome! Great Work!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Ree Leibrand said...

Great job.

Firecracker Kid said...

I agree, it does look nice and my daughter would love one in black:)
xoxo
Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Beautiful!! Angi, you did a fabulous job in making this all from scratch with no pattern! Love it!