Sunday 5 February 2012

A QUICK UPDATE WITH LOTS OF EYE CANDY

*~*A QUICK PEEK INTO MY DEAR FRIEND SARAH'S PRIM HOME AND MORE PRIM BEARS*~*

Lots has been going on since I last posted which was around a month ago naughty naughty..I have quickly settled into my new job and I am enjoying it very much..Home life is very hectic at times as usual and work has started on our new extension so it is all go way out here in a rural countryside in the U.K..I am taking pics of the project and will share very soon it is so Eeekkkk exciting...
I am pleased to add some wonderful updated pics of my very dear friend Sarah's home..as most of you know she was featured in the PRIMITIVE PLACE mag last summer which was so exciting for all who know her LOL..There has been lots of changes in her home since then and Oh I love them all..Her collections of old pewter and antique stone fruit all look wonderful...sit back and enjoy the pics..
pin away girls :) LOL..
 Just love the wooden bottle..
This stone fruit is fantastic
 Love the simple display
 Love these little fellows..
More stone fruit and pewter
I haven't been idle in my spare time these last few weeks and have been making some very prim grubby Bears and Pandas..here are some pics of my lastest ones which have all found new homes..





I have just finished up a couple more teeny ones for ebay this week and here are their pics...These little guys are the small size bears I make and are all around 5" sitting ..a lovely tuck in size LOL...
I hope everyone has had a fun weekend until next time..*~*Blessings to all*~* ♥

2 comments:

The Cloth Shed said...

I think Sarah needs to start her own blog, don't you think so?
Love the mustard colour of her cupboards.
Julie x

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Angi, Just love Sarah's house, the wooden bottle, really neat, great primitives, she has an eye for arranging her prims. I have been making your patterns lately, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy them. Take care. Vicky