Thursday 13 June 2013

MORE ANTIQUE SHOPPING TODAY

*~*MORE ANTIQUE SHOPPING TODAY*~*

Oh boy I am on a roll this week and need to get back to my day job and save some dosh LOL.. I had a another day out today really to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in a while and she lives right next to this great Antique Market.. A large warehouse kinda place with lots of booths just filled with the most amazing Vintage and Antique items.. These great French Antique linen monogrammed teacloths caught my eye.. Fantastic used condition and a great large size too...

I brought in one of my Sad Irons from outside and popped the linens in a wire basket with a sprig of Sweet Annie for a simple display in the kitchen..
Not sure how long they will stay in the basket coz they are a great size for making pillows LOL..
My home is filled with the wonderful smell from these Lillies.. Smells like Summer..
Last but not least I have a couple of my Attic Bears on Ebay this week too...
A great end of the week for me.. Hope it is the same for you too *~*blessings*~*

 

2 comments:

The Cloth Shed said...

I need to tag along on your shopping trips... What great finds. I agree, torchons make lovely cushions but I think your basket display is perfect.
Julie x

renee said...

You have some nice finds there! I like your bear too!
I have a whole collection of sad irons and I need to find a place to display them yet.
I don't have a finished laundry room, otherwise I would put them there.
I like your lilies.
Have a nice day Renee