Monday 19 July 2010

*OFF THE BEATIN' TRACK*

SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT
Even though creating Primitives is my first passion I do like to do other crafty things too.. I have been taking a break of late from stitchin' and just concerntrating on my pattern designs..My hands were itchy for some practical work though LOL...I have loved scrappin' all my life and as a child would cut and stick for hours..I have a wide range of images and paper scraps which I just find hard to get rid of so keep them in an old basket and file..My hubby does a bit of painting mostly in the winter months when he can't get out he uses oils so he had some canvass' kicking around..Armed with a couple I dug out my scrappin' bits, glue and inks..then the fun began and I did these pictures and thought I would share with you all..
this one I called "THE KISS"
and this one "TIME"

Oh what fun I had and there was no hurry either as they were left out and I would go back to them from time to time and do a bit more..I just love how they turned out..It is good to do something totally different just for a change..Hope everyone is keeping well *~*Blessings*~*

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Angie! It is therapeutic to do something different and I love how your art turned out! You are a talented crafter and artist!
Glad to know you're having fun!

Christine

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Hi Angi, I love your blog. You are very talented and can't wait to see more!

Blessings,
Tricia

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Well now... you're just the jack of all trades, aren't you? =]

I love scrappin' too but it's so hard to find time for everything I want to do. These altered art pieces are so adorable! You can tell a lot of love went into them!

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh, a scrappy gal too, and a painter in the family as well. Most cool! I'm enjoying my miliner's head everyday that I purchased from you. I love your clever craftiness:)
Hugs~Carol